During this episode of the Lab Coat Agents Podcast, host Jeff Pfitzer talks to Lyndsay Phillips. She is the founder and owner of a business called, Smooth Sailing Business Growth. She is a content marketing expert for real estate ambassadors. Tune in to hear about the powerful strategies you could implement to grow your business!
- The real estate industry is expanding very fast; it has boomed over the past couple of years and now you have to do things differently in order to differentiate yourself.
- Lyndsay started by helping those who were struggling with marketing to grow their authority.
- Jeff inquires about Lyndsay’s work culture. He is also curious to know about her shift from VA to Content Marketing.
- With the growth in competition, you do have to take steps to create more relationships. Lyndsay says all these things can be accomplished with social media and content marketing.
- You have to stand out as serving and helping people, being the source of credibility and authority in a space so that people can trust you.
- Jeff stresses the importance of using social media to its full advantage.
- Proper content marketing and branding efforts help any business owner to propel. Jeff explains how he has seen the fruits of his labor on the social media front.
- Jeff and Lyndsay discuss how to consistently share content from their personal and professional lives on social media.
- How do you convince realtors to share excerpts from their personal life on social media and how?
- When someone posts any incident from their personal life, people tend to resonate.
- The 10 touch systems works; Lyndsay advises to pick out 10 ideal clients and find out more about them, especially their friend circle. You can also search for clients via hashtags.
- When you are talking to your real-estate investor, how do you quantify their avatar on social media?
- The point is you want to share your expertise whether through a podcast, blog, vlogs or social, webinars or e-books; At the end of the day, you want to share your expertise.
- In what ways can you share your knowledge to help others in an attractive way?
- When it comes to selecting the right platform to post content, you have to lean into your own strengths.
- How can podcasting help real-estate agents? Lyndsay explains how to launch, produce, promote, and leverage podcasts to help businesses gain more leads, increase visibility, boost authority, and grow.
3 Key Points:
- Lyndsay narrates her career journey and how she targeted clients who were real state ambassadors.
- Social media is for having conversations, building relationships, and generating sales. Lyndsay explains how to consistently use content marketing to grow your business.
- Jeff asks Lyndsay, “What advice would you give a realtor when they are struggling to even understand what it means to find an ideal audience?”
- “Real-estate is the easiest industry that is accepting next level strategies.”- Jeff Pfitzer
- “Sometimes people take their day for granted, they don’t process it from a marketing perspective.” – Lyndsay Phillips
- “Stop worrying about people, start posting.”- Jeff Pfitzer
- Lab Coat Agents | Website | Facebook | Facebook Group | Twitter | Instagram
- Jeff Pfitzer | Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Lyndsay Phillips LinkedIn | Website
- Real Estate Investors Marketing
- Content Distribution Platform
- Follow Up Boss (Sponsor)
- Chime (Sponsor)
Content marketing for businesses with Smooth Business Growth can help you begin your grand voyage, starting today!
We specialize in strategizing and implementing all of your content marketing and sales funnel efforts (blogs, videos, podcasts, social media, emails) so that you can focus on what you do best (and what you love) without killing yourself, trying to figure it all out on your own, doing it inconsistently and burning the candles at both ends. Through my team of dedicated and talented experts, we take care of the overwhelming details and moving pieces. We plan, create, implement and maintain systems, handle all elements of content marketing for business – from blogs, podcasting, video marketing, social media, emails, sales funnels, lead magnets, online events, and more. Bottom line – we get it done so your business can sail to massive growth!
If it’s your first time here, I’m going to ask you right up front to please subscribe to our YouTube Channel, Facebook FanPage and the blog. If you find value in this post, give it a like and share it with your friends. By sharing it, you’ll help bring in more like-minded people, which will help the community grow. We’ll be able to share and learn together. I’m going to thank you right up front for helping.