Creating Content to Build Your Business
I was recently honored to be a guest on The Real Estate Marketing Dude podcast with Mike Cuevas, where we delve into how and why you NEED to have content to help move your business forward.
In this episode we discuss content creation, explaining how videos, podcasting, and social media posts can help you build authority and win more prospects.
Check out some of the topics we cover:
- How to build authority creating content, and win more prospects
- Lyndsay’s insight on using social media as a conversation builder
- Why content that is always about selling your stuff is a massive turnoff
- How to show prospects you care and serve them through content
- Using case study videos to tell the story behind the sale and humanize your brand
- Investing your time in the platforms where your audience is hanging out
- Why consistency is crucial in creating content for your business
- Why engagement is more important than the number of people in your database
- Why you don’t have to be polished or perfect to be successful on video
- Lyndsay’s advice on tapping into who you are to build a brand online
Given the choice between a service provider whose website or Facebook page is nothing more than an online business card versus one with engaging content, who would you choose?
If you want to connect, check out Real Estate Investor Marketing at reimarketingexperts.com/services and get two weeks of done-for-you content for real estate investors at reimarketingexperts.com/swipe. Learn more about Smooth Sailing Business Growth and get your Social Media Roadmap at smoothbusinessgrowth.com/.