Smooth Business Growth has grown consistently year after year. It used to be just me, Lyndsay! Then I added 1 team member, then 3 and now my husband is also a part of the business with me AND I have a team of 12 which includes…
- Content Marketing Account Reps
- Graphic Designers
- Web Designer
- Podcast Editor
- Podcast Guest Services Correspondent
We have 3 divisions of our company.
Through Smooth Business Podcasting we are a full service agency that launches podcasts, produces, promotes and leverages to help businesses like you gain more leads, increase visibility, boost authority and grow.
But yes, we are also a full service Content Marketing Agency so having us as a strategic partner gives you a FULL team at your fingertips. We plan, publish, optimize and promote your content through the web, social media and email so that you can have more leads, more clients with less stress and more freedom. Through my amazing team, we partner with entrepreneurs, coaches, authors, and speakers, who are seeking fast-paced business growth but have finally come to the realization that they can’t do it alone, do it all and do it well.
And for Real Estate Investors looking to build relationships, build their authority and grow, we offer FREE resources like our Real Estate Investor’s Marketing Group on Facebook, the REI Marketing Show and our done for you services for content and podcasting.
Our Company Core Values
1. Peace of mind – Give clients peace of mind that their tasks are being done accurately, efficiently, on time.
2. Client is always on brand – we listen to the client and understand their voice and brand
3. Helping the client GROW their business
4. Help client boost productivity & efficiency
5. Be the client’s problem solver
Here is a position we are currently looking to fill:
Content Marketing Account Rep – Part Time (with opportunity for growth)
Fast paced, ever growing Content Marketing Agency is looking for a new Account Rep to create, publish and promote content for our clients. Most of our clients are in the online marketing space, coaches, speakers, authors. Tasks include:
- Social Media Post Creation *writing
- Social Media Post graphics creation using Canva
- Publishing blogs and podcast posts in WordPress
- Loading videos in You Tube and optimizing them
- Project Management for podcast production and communicating with team
- Pre-scheduling and posting social media posts using schedulers like Buffer or Hootsuite
- May include some email writing (that shares a blog / podcast)
- May include publishing and scheduling email broadcasts and automations
- Webpage updates
- Communicating with clients
- Pre-scheduling Premier Videos in Facebook
Experience with the following software is required:
- Canva (or familiar with like services)
- Social Media Schedulers like Buffer or Hootsuite
- Google Drive
- Project Management Software of some kind
Has the following qualities:
- Is available to work and communicate Mon-Fri 9-5
- Is a high communicator, giving updates, asking questions and sharing information
- Is pro-active, looking for areas to improve and mitigate errors or problems
- Is able to meet deadlines and sometimes a quick turnaround (24-48 hrs)
- Is able to follow procedures, protocols and systems effectively
Experience working with the following would be an asset:
- Tubebuddy to optimize videos in You Tube
- Lnk.Bio (link apps for Instagram)
- Headliner App or Wavve (that takes audio snippets of podcasts)
If you are interested in working for a company that values their clients, loves to learn, be creative and help their clients grow, then email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your resume and share why you are dying to get this job!