Lyndsay Phillips accepted an opportunity to be guest starred on Everything Speaks Podcast with Lee Caraher
Exploring Work/Life Balance on the Everything Speaks Podcast
- Be aware of the areas you are lacking and actively take courses to improve them.
- Find what you like to do so you don’t spend time dragging your heels on a project you don’t want to do.
- You are able to create more efficient business procedures if you niche down the offerings of your company.
- As a virtual assistant, earning a reputation for meeting deadlines is a necessity.
- It’s important for entrepreneurs to outsource the work they are not good at and focus on their strengths.
Lyndsay is a self-professed organizational freak, client-appointed task master plus project ninja and warrior content marketer for life & business coaches, accountants and other online entrepreneurs across the globe. As the CEO & Founder of Smooth Sailing Business Growth, she leads a rock star team to support entrepreneurs who are seeking fast-paced business growth but finally have come to the realization that they can’t do it alone, do it all, and do it well. She is also the host of Sailing To Success Podcast and Smooth Sailing Online Support TV – – and loves sharing practical tips, business building & content marketing strategies so that you can be more productive and attract more customers faster.
If you want MORE podcasts for your entrepreneurial life try LyndsayPhillips.com/podcasts