SEO and digital marketing can feel overwhelming, so why not bring on someone that is featured in Wall Street, Entrepreneur and named on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing privately-held US companies for the last three years right? So let’s welcome CEO Of Cardinal Digital Marketing Alex Membrillo.
Here’s what we covered on SEO:
- With 93% of all online experiences beginning with a search engine, businesses that ignore search engine optimization do so at their own peril. Can you share what most of us are doing wrong?
- Where to start, and who can help? What is an SEO Strategist vs a specialist?
- What foundational things should we start with to improve our SEO?
- What is link building?
- Why do you say that organic traffic is dead?
- I mean how do you even know HOW you are doing in the marketplace?
- But there are changes in the industry correct that we need to be aware of?
Alex Membrillo is the CEO of Cardinal, a digital marketing agency focused on growing multi location companies. His work as CEO of Cardinal also recently earned him the honor of being selected as a member of the 2018 Top 40 Under 40 list by Georgia State University as well as 2015 and 2016 Top 20 Entrepreneur of metro Atlanta by TiE Atlanta, Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2016 Small Business Person of the Year and Digital Marketer of the Year by Technology Association of Georgia (TAG).
Cardinal has experienced exponential growth under Membrillo’s leadership, being consecutively named on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing privately-held US companies for the last three years. Membrillo’s innovative approach to digital marketing has transformed the industry and delivered remarkable results to clients of all sizes and markets. He has been featured in leading national publications including The Business Journals, Entrepreneur, Search Engine Journal, and The Wall Street Journal. He has also served as an expert speaker for conferences including the American Marketing Association, SouthWired, and Vistage Executive Leaders, where he spoke on his unique approach to Millennial Management to over 400 CEOs.
Other shared resources: