Getting Lean and Profitable
Today we are chatting with Lean Production expert Jason Burt who shares how to use the lean manufacturing strategy developed by Toyota to get lean and profitable and drive growth and profitability.
- What is lean consulting and what would that mean to a business owner?
- Who do we get out of the ‘doing’ mode and make improvements in our business?
- How can the lead strategy help a business owner?
- How do you use the scientific method and test to make improvements?
- How can we manage our workload to create growth and profitability and remove some stress?
- How does the lean strategy help launch new products or services? Jason shares how to test the market to create more successful launches.
Jason Burt works with business leaders to take a holistic view of their company and use the lean manufacturing strategy developed by Toyota to drive growth, profitability, quality, and any key performance indicators (KPIs) that a company needs to succeed. Jason had the amazing opportunity to receive coaching and mentorship from Toyota on lean principles for over 19 years, and has continued to learn as a business owner. His career has progressed through many functional areas; operations management, supply management, distribution, logistics, dealerships, engineering, and quality in both commercial and healthcare markets while working for large organizations. In each of these areas, he was able to show high-level results to the business through a balanced strategic focus with a “hands on” day-to-day approach. Since venturing into the entrepreneurial world, Jason has had the opportunity to work with many fascinating companies and to help them achieve new potential in terms of business strategy and culture development. Jason’s consultant business Evolve Holdings is focused on Investing In Potential. They believe potential is found in leaders, businesses, products, cultures, industries, and places we haven’t even been looking yet.
Free Guide – Should I start a lean journey: