Top 5 Ways To Grow Your Business Fast
Well – when I say grow your business fast – I don’t mean overnight and I don’t mean it’ll be easy. What I do know is the foundation pieces that you need to create in your business to accelerate growth. Let’s face it – NOT knowing what to do holds you back and prevents you from moving forward. That’s half the battle right? So here are some key elements that will help you grow faster.
1. Website – I’m assuming you already have a website either done or underway. It’s hard to function in today’s world without an online presence. Folks are either on a computer or mobile device searching for solutions to problems, help or fun – and you want them to find YOU.
2. Social Media – Just like a website – the number one way folks search is through social media. Be sure to link to your social media platforms on your website and post content consistently. Another key point is giving your audience and target market great content and value so they read MORE about what you do and see you as an expert – which brings us to…
3. Content – Create tons of amazing content where you are giving your audience value. Whether it’s blogs, videos, podcasts, free downloads, free training, free events – content is king. It’s what makes people read, engage and digest YOUR information, learn about your services/products, find out you are an expert in your field and start to create a relationship with you.
4. Systems – To make best use of your time be efficient and create systems – payment processing, new client onboarding, prospecting, templates, social media strategy, project management, customer service requests. Whatever the scenario – it’s beneficial to have systems so things don’t slip through the cracks, you make better use of time, you have standardized processes and consistent customer service. Plus when you get more help and grow your team you’ll be glad you did!
5. Relationships – Be sure to take the time to nurture relationships. You can grow your business fast by growing your relationships. Be a guest on podcast shows, engage with people on social media (comment, reply, ask questions, share). Heck – pick up the phone and speak to someone. Make a coffee date to connect and see if there is some synergy. Go to networking events and conferences. Join groups on LinkedIn and Facebook. See what networking expert Matt Holmes says about entrepreneurial relationships.
Okay so here is a bonus – SEO -Search Engine Optimization – It pays to have a company set up the SEO on your site, find the best keywords for you to use in your page and blogs and what to do next! Think about it -you spend all the time and money to get the website – add content religiously and share it – but you still aren’t getting traffic. You WANT traffic – organically and from google searches. So learning how to do SEO the right way pays off.
Having your own business is not easy and it’s a lot of hard work – but – by laying the right foundation and doing the right things – you can grow your business fast in no time!