How To Be Newsworthy
Today we are chatting about how to be newsworthy with PR expert Alistair Clay who is on a mission to democratize PR, to help them reach new audiences and achieve massive success by being in control of their market positioning & their reputation.
- PR feels like a mystery zone, where you are typically at the mercy of an expensive PR firm and we as business owners have no idea how to handle it. Why is that?
- Is there a myth that you need to be a huge company in order to benefit from PR?
- You believe all businesses have newsworthy stories within them, you just need to know where to look and what to look for!
- What 9 questions can we ask to find those stories in our business and to use them to get media coverage. How do we know if we are newsworthy?
- Passion and newsworthiness are not the same thing. Alistair explains.
- Now you have your own PR Agency but with http://www.class-pr.com you teach people to be their own PR and do it themselves – why?
Alistair is director of one the UK’s top 30 healthcare PR agencies Arc Seven Communications and founder of Class:PR – the #1 online PR training school for small businesses.
Alistair has worked in the media for 20 years and started his career a journalist on The Daily Mirror – one of the UK’s largest daily newspapers – where he covered business, politics and hard news.
As the founder of Class:PR he has helped hundreds of business owners and entrepreneurs learn how to get massive media coverage themselves with his proven FAMOUS Formula.
His motto is: “Everyone has a story – you just need to know how to tell it”.
http://www.class-pr.com For Your Free Press Release Template
Check out Alistair’s most recent blog:
It has so much information, I can’t even describe how much value is here… Thanks Alistair!