Imposter Syndrome to Podcast Agency Owner
Check out my latest podcast interview on Empire Life Podcast with Allison Ramsey!
Running a business (and balancing life as a working mom) is quite the roller coaster – and it’s not always a smooth path.
There are so many times that I literally felt sick to my stomach before being a guest on a podcast, doing a video, stepping on stage, launching something new… but I did it anyway.
I had a great chat with Allison Ramsey about growing a business and shared my journey of exporting trucks in a past business (weird right?), to part time jobs when the kids were small to starting my VA firm and now podcast agency.
Quite the ride!
What topics came up?
- Morning routines (I’m not putting mine on Insta and here’s why..)
- How I stay productive and plan my day
- How I find balance and set boundaries for myself
- My journey and how I went from exporting trucks to running a podcast agency
- How I manage my team and what tools I use.
Let’s dive right into this exciting episode!
Be sure to join the Empire Life Facebook Group HERE
Or listen to the episode on Allison’s site or Spotify.