Today we are chatting with digital marketing entrepreneur, speaker, and neuromarketer Chris Dayley who gets excited about helping businesses increase website conversion, and learn what their users want on their website, using psychology based testing and analytics.
- What is a neuromarketer?
- What are the biggest problems most businesses have with their websites?
- You say you focus on user psychology – how does psychology tie in with marketing?
- Why do businesses struggle to get people to convert?
- What testing should we do to get higher conversions?
- What are some things that influence website audience behavior?
- What are some things people should think about with their mobile sites?
Chris is a digital marketing entrepreneur, speaker, and neuromarketer who gets excited about helping businesses learn what their users want on their website, using psychology based testing and analytics.
He started his Conversion Optimization agency Dayley Conversion in 2014, which he later merged with Disruptive Advertising, where he currently works as VP of site testing and optimization.
Links to Resources Mentioned
Starter Guide for AB Testing Your Website http://www.disruptiveadvertising.com/guide