[audio src="http://traffic.libsyn.com/sailingtosuccess/Yann-Ilunga.mp3" /]
Key Podcasting Systems
So you all should know by now that I love podcasting and love systems, so I am pretty darn pumped to be chatting today with podcast consultant, systems strategist, international speaker and podcaster – and good friend Yann Ilunga about podcasting systems. He’ll be sharing key podcast systems hosts and guests need to get more exposure, leads and prospects, so let’s set sail.
Welcome aboard Yann!
- I’m going to play devil’s advocate here, can’t we just do the interview and then share it with our audience – do we really need systems to get more exposure and leads?
- Yann shares the 3 key systems to save time, automate and have an impact on results.
- What is the most efficient way to onboard your guests and why is a system key?
- Why is a content distribution infrastructure helpful?
- What system can you create to increase conversions?
Yann Ilunga is a podcast consultant, systems strategist, international speaker and podcaster. He helps consultants and business owners increase exposure, attract more leads and drive prospects into their pipeline by leveraging podcasting systems and the implementation of automation.
Originally from the Italian-speaking part of Switzerland and polygot who speaks 5 language, Yann is the creator of Forbes dubbed ‘Podcast Community to Join’: The Podcast Mastermind.
Having hosted 4 podcasts over the years, Yann teaches podcasting with a brand new format, experiments and special effects on his latest show, The Podcaster Lab.