Launching & Leveraging A Podcast
Not only did I do a podcast trailer swap with Adam Baruh of Beyond The Microphone Podcast, but we did a podswap! I loved sharing my journey, the courage needed to start a podcast and put myself out there. We also talked about how to leverage a podcast to grow, create authority boosting content and more.
- [00:00:00] Introduction to Lyndsay Phillips and her podcast, Leverage Your Podcast Show.
- [00:01:00] Adam Baruh discusses the importance of emotional courage in starting a podcast and shares his personal journey into podcasting.
- [00:03:00] Lyndsay Phillips shares her journey into podcasting, from being told by her coach to start a podcast to becoming a successful podcaster.
- [00:07:00] Transitioning from a content marketing firm to a podcast-focused business. Lyndsay discusses the importance of niching down for business growth.
- [00:11:00] The importance of looking at podcasting from a holistic marketing perspective and setting realistic expectations.
- [00:13:00] How PodTask can help streamline podcasting process and simplify workflow.
- [00:15:00] The challenges and victories in podcasting. Lyndsay shares her insights on staying on top of changes in the industry and celebrating milestones.
- [00:19:00] Strategies for growing a podcast audience, including emailing your own list, setting expectations with guests, and making it easy for guests to share the episode.
- [00:21:00] Dealing with burnout and overwhelm in podcasting. Lyndsay shares her advice on outsourcing and automating tasks.
- [00:25:00] Mitigating budget concerns when outsourcing podcast tasks. Lyndsay suggests focusing on the most strategic uses of your time and systemizing tasks.
Remember to tune in every Tuesday morning for new episodes of Beyond The Microphone.
Connect with Adam on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/abaruh/
Connect on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/adambaruh/
Check out Podtask to help manage your podcasting.
Grab Your Free Gift!
Launch, Produce Or Leverage YOUR Podcast With The Partnership of Smooth Business Podcasting
What if you could record a podcast and have a team of experts handle it ALL (and have less stress, and more time to focus on your business)?
What if you had a system that enabled you to produce and promote your podcasting content like clockwork without the headaches?
What if your podcast guesting/show brought you more leads and clients?
What if you had ONE company that did it all and you spent less time project managing team members and the moving parts that go with podcasting?
You CAN – We launch, produce, promote and leverage podcasts to help businesses like you gain more leads, increase visibility, boost authority and grow. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!