Leverage Podcast Appearances
I was recently a guest on the Scaling Mountains Podcast with Kyle Sullivan and shared my expertise on how to leverage podcast appearances for visibility and authority. With over a decade of experience in content marketing and podcasting, I know what it takes to make an impact. Accelerate your business growth and attract more clients through consistency and high-quality content. Best of all, establish yourself as a thought leader in your industry.
[audio src="https://www.buzzsprout.com/2007244/12883178-leverage-your-story-skyrocket-your-impact-with-podcasts-lyndsay-phillips.mp3" /]
- My journey of having 2 part time jobs and quitting to start my own business
- How podcasting is like marketing and sales on steroids and how to tap into podcasting to improve brand recognition and influence.
- How to take control over your content, even when a host doesn’t give you much to work with when the episode you guested on is published.
- How to leverage your podcast guesting interviews to create authority boosting content that gets you more exposure (and web traffic)
- Where to find your ideal client and what social platforms are best to focus on
- What kinds of podcasts you do NOT want to guest on and why
- Why it’s okay (if not advantageous) to have competitors on your podcast