How To Leverage Podcasting
Podcast guesting is one of the best ways to increase your exposure, make great connections and build stronger relationships, and really position yourself as the go-to expert and build your authority platform.
In this episode I shared…
- My entrepreneurial journey and lessons on niching down and creating systems in place – how I went from a VA to Content Marketing Agency and Podcasting Full Service Firm.
- Reasons why podcasting has gained even more traction to market your business, and why you should leverage podcasting
- How to get started in podcasting and when you choose whether you are podcast guesting, hosting, conducting interviews – which style fits your goals.
- What is a one-sheet and why you need it to leverage podcasting?
- What mistakes to avoid when pitching to be on a show and how to get booked on more shows
- Tips to ensure your podcast guesting interviews go smoothly and you are able to leverage podcasting and showcase yourself as a true expert.
- How to promote a podcast episode you guest on so you can leverage it fully.
- How you can re-use the content to leverage podcasting.
- How to beef up the show notes to serve your audience, convert them to your e-list and SEO the post.
- Steps that podcast guests MISS when promoting the episode to leverage podcasting.
- How to goldmine the podcast episode to create even MORE social media posts.
- What system you should set up to ensure consistency.
- What you should offer on a podcast you guest on to gain more leads.
Content marketing for businesses with Smooth Business Growth can help you begin your grand voyage, starting today!
We specialize in strategizing and implementing all of your content marketing and sales funnel efforts (blogs, videos, podcasts, social media, emails) so that you can focus on what you do best (and what you love) without killing yourself, trying to figure it all out on your own, doing it inconsistently and burning the candles at both ends. Through my team of dedicated and talented experts, we take care of the overwhelming details and moving pieces. We plan, create, implement and maintain systems, handle all elements of content marketing for business – from blogs, podcasting, video marketing, social media, emails, sales funnels, lead magnets, online events, and more. Bottom line – we get it done so your business can sail to massive growth!
If it’s your first time here, I’m going to ask you right up front to please subscribe to our YouTube Channel, Facebook FanPage and the blog. If you find value in this post, give it a like and share it with your friends. By sharing it, you’ll help bring in more like-minded people, which will help the community grow. We’ll be able to share and learn together. I’m going to thank you right up front for helping.