Managing Your Team
For any entrepreneur that wants rapid growth, managing your team for growth is key – but man – why does it have to be so hard?! This is why I had to have Mads Singers on my podcast to share effective management practices – the superpower you need to scale and grow your business.
- You say that only 2% of us use effective management principles for exponential growth – why do we all suck at this?
- What does Effective Management Practices or Principles even mean?
- What are 3 things are we doing wrong when it comes to managing your team and how can we fix it?
- We all think that team meetings are painful – what can we do differently to MAKE them productive and more enjoyable?
- Are there any rules of thumb for using communication and project management tools and apps?
Having worked as a management coach for 6+ years, I have coached people in large organizations such as Shell and Coca-Cola and I have worked with entrepreneurs in small companies.
My one main focus remains the same, effective people management, managing your team – Organization, no matter what size, is built with awesome people. If you don’t know how to get the most out of your staff, you are missing out big time… and this is why I’m here!
Management isn’t terribly complicated – with my Effective Management Mastery course, you can learn the most important management processes and start becoming a more effective manager, and with that start growing and scaling your company.
Walking the walk!
Working in a large organization like Xerox & IBM I have had a lot of coaches myself over the last 15 years and one of the things I personally look for in a coach is someone who is walking the walk, hence I’m only spending a max of 20% of my time coaching, the rest of my time goes to manage some of my other businesses:
AristoSourcing – An outsourcing company specializing in helping clients execute repeatable processes.
Client Powerhouse – A Local SEO company, providing SEO services to smaller local companies.