Get ready for some powerful tips about online hiring with Remote Hiring Expert and Co-Founder and CEO of FreeeUp.com
- Having in house employees seems so old school and virtual assistants of some kind has grown so much yet we still feel fearful of hiring someone online – can you share the benefits of online hiring to help mitigate those fears?
- What are 3 things you need to do BEFORE you look to freelance sites to set you up for success?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes that people make when hiring online?
- How is Freeeup different?
- Can you share some interviewing tips?
Nathan Hirsch also founded Ecombalance.com a monthly bookkeeping service for Ecommerce Sellers/agencies and OutsourceSchool.com where he teaches his hiring processes. He started his first eCommerce business out of his college dorm room and has sold over $30 million online. He is now the co-founder and CEO of FreeeUp.com, a marketplace that connects businesses with pre-vetted freelancers in eCommerce, digital marketing, and much more. He regularly appears on leading podcasts, such as Entrepreneur on Fire, and speaks at live events about online hiring tactics.
Get a $25 credit by mentioning this podcast!
10 Common Mistakes Outsourcing
The 100 Most Popular Jobs To Outsource To Online Workers
A Beginners Guide To Hire Online Workers With Freeeup
And find them on Facebook HERE