So you create all this content to get more website traffic, but ARE you converting them to your e-list to get the opportunity to nurture and convert? That is a struggle that many entrepreneurs face and don’t have dialed in. This is why I’m chatting with Jon MacDonald, Founder of (https://thegood.com), a conversion rate optimization firm that helps brands convert more of their existing website traffic into buyers.
- Some think the user experience once they land on a site is not that important – how can you convince us otherwise?
- How do you know if someone has a good or bad user experience?
- What are the main points of data you should be looking at?
- How do you get engagement data?
- What IS a subscriber conversion considered?
- What does subscriber churn mean and how do we mitigate it and have a higher retention rate?
- What are a few tips you’d share to increase conversion and the user experience today?
Jon MacDonald is the founder and President of The Good (https://thegood.com), a conversion rate optimization firm that helps brands convert more of their existing website traffic into buyers. The Good has unlocked results for some of the largest online brands including Adobe, Nike, Xerox, Economist, and more. Jon regularly contributes content on conversion optimization to publications like Entrepreneur and Inc. He knows how to get visitors to take action.
As President, Jon has helped lead The Good to become one of Oregon’s top 20 fastest-growing private companies. The team at The Good have made a practice of advising brands on how to see e-commerce sales double or more. In recent years, brands that have worked with The Good have seen an average revenue increase in revenue of over 100%.
Jon volunteers for several causes throughout the Pacific Northwest and is an active committee member of industry associations and peer groups such as Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO)