We are chatting with Entrepreneur, speaker and writer Pia Silva who is a partner and brand strategist at Worst of all Design where they build “Badass Brands without the BS”. Pia is going to give us tips on creating a badass brand.
Pia Silva Brand Tips
- So what are badass brands?
- What does “branding” mean for solopreneurs and small businesses selling their services?
- Some people think ‘logos are the only element of branding – what would you say to those that have this view.
- How does your ‘brand’ affect what audience you attract?
- How does someone build a brand that stands out from the competition?
- How does ‘brand’ affect your profitability?
Entrepreneur, speaker and writer Pia Silva is a partner and brand strategist at Worstofall Design where they build “Badass Brands without the BS” for 1-3 person service businesses in 1-3 day intensives. She is a Forbes contributor and has spoken at a host of entrepreneurial organizations including Goldman Sach’s 10,000 small businesses, The Chamber of Commerce, Squarespace, and We Work. Her company was named top “10 Design Firms Lead By Young People That Are Changing the Way We Look at the World” by Complex.
Email: email@example.com Phone: 917-882-6437