Become the BEST Version of Yourself with Michael O’Brien
In this week’s episode of the Sailing to Success Podcast Show, Lyndsay Phillips interviews Michael O’Brien. Michael spent 22 years in the global pharmaceutical industry, as the founder of Peloton Coaching and Consulting he helps business owners and executives become the B.E.S.T. version of themselves.
MAIN QUESTIONS ASKED:
- Tell us about your near death biking experience?
- What is your experience in teaching clients how to open up?
- What are the BEST principles?
- Is reflection part of the energy principle?
KEY LESSONS LEARNED FROM MICHAEL O’BRIEN:
- What you believe determines who you become.
- Showing up in a negative way will lead to negative results.
- A challenging or life changing moment can help you achieve clarity on what’s important.
- Entrepreneurs often don’t want to be a burden, if you need help don’t be afraid to ask for help or to accept help that’s been offered.
- Accepting your vulnerability and talking about it can help you connect with other people. Letting your guard down is how you allow people into your world.
- You can’t reach your highest level of success if you can’t be open with people.
- Belief system – the beliefs that limit your view of the world, the way of thinking that you bring to the world. You can have a victim mindset or an abundant mindset.
- Energy – you need to manage your energy, mental, spiritual, and physical energy that allow you achieve. Energetic connections to the people around. Do things to promote your physical health.
- Successes and setbacks – celebrate the small wins and you can attract the big wins, celebrate the setbacks as an opportunity for growth. You can label it as a failure or as a learning opportunity.
- Transformation – small steps towards making tomorrow better than today. Being aware of your choices and actions can lead to improvement.
- Take time to look back and evaluate what worked and what didn’t work.
- The hustle is important but having time to think will help you achieve your goals and avoid overwhelm.
- The time when you are free to think is often when you can have the best creative breakthroughs. Breakthroughs are on the other side of boredom.
- Your beliefs determine your actions, assess whether what you believe is helping you and holding you back.
- Take care of your health, low physical energy leads to poor decision making.
- Strive to make tomorrow better than today.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this podcast with Michael O’Brien, please subscribe and leave a 5-star rating and review in iTunes!