You have a podcast but finding the time and how to effectively create some podcast promotion has you a bit stumped? Content Marketing expert, Lyndsay Phillips shares where to start and some steps to take to leverage that content further to grow your authority and get more clients.
Lyndsay shares a cardinal rule to have a podcast post on your website, just like you have a blog post. Listen to the whole episode to find out what should be ON those posts!
- how to leverage the podcast episodes (no matter if you are a guest or a host) to create NEW content
- what kinds of social media posts you can create from the podcast episodes. One of them will help you get MORE engagement from your social media posts too!
- what other steps can you take to promote those podcast episodes (Hint – it’s a common mistake that podcast hosts miss)
- how to create a LinkedIn article so you stand out as an authority
- Chris and Lyndsay share some tools that help automate your podcast promotion and create MORE content
- how to recycle your podcast topics, blog topics and get even MORE content (and video ideas)
- hacks on how to get podcast or video topic ideas
- how to be consistent with your content marketing and why it’s KEY to grow your business
- why NOT to get focused on the podcast download numbers and what truly IS important
- our favorite thing about podcasting and surprise benefits
Other random tips 🙂
It’s challenging to keep up with how to market your business, between trends, strategies, tech, new platforms.
-it’s okay to test a new platform and see if it works, but focus on what works and do it well
-don’t fall victim to ‘shiny objects’ and copy other entrepreneurs thinking there is a ‘cookie cutter’ formula to get results
-it’s important to focus on content marketing strategies where you feel comfortable and can be authentic
How to avoid burnout and gain some balance in running your business
-you can’t be in EVERY platform and do EVERYTHING
-how to gain a balance
Why knowing your Avatar is key
-how to be more authentic
-why copying Gary V is not going to impact your business growth
-your marketing won’t work unless you know WHO to attract and WHERE to find them
Content marketing for business with Smooth Business Growth can help you begin your grand voyage, starting today!
We specialize in strategizing and implementing all of your content marketing and sales funnel efforts (blogs, videos, podcasts, social media, emails) so that you can focus on what you do best (and what you love) without killing yourself, trying to figure it all out on your own, doing it inconsistently and burning the candles at both ends. Through my team of dedicated and talented experts, we take care of the overwhelming details and moving pieces. We plan, create, implement and maintain systems, handle all elements of content marketing for business – from blogs, podcasting, video marketing, social media, emails, sales funnels, lead magnets, online events, and more. Bottom line – we get it done so your business can sail to massive growth!
If it’s your first time here, I’m going to ask you right up front to please subscribe to our YouTube Channel, Facebook FanPage and the blog. If you find value in this post, give it a like and share it with your friends. By sharing it, you’ll help bring in more like-minded people, which will help the community grow. We’ll be able to share and learn together. I’m going to thank you right up front for helping.
Accept This Gift
If you are a Real Estate Investor and get stuck on what to write about or don’t have time to create content week after week – here’s 2 week’s worth of Done For You Content to help you get noticed, showcase your expertise and nurture your audience without all the work! Blogs, video scripts, emails, social media, graphics and more!