Today we are chatting with Rob Greenlee who is VP/Head of Partnerships at VoxNest.com and Spreaker.com. 2017 Inductee into the Academy of Podcasters Hall of Fame, and former Content and Business Manager, Podcasts/TV at Microsofts Xbox Live and Zune. He currently hosts the SpreakerLiveShow.com podcast – His rap sheet is long my friend so CLEARLY he knows his stuff when it comes to podcasting. Today I want to focus on analytics and podcast success tips.
- Podcasting is wildly successful and popular – for someone starting out now – what types of goals should you have going into it?
- I know that Voxnest helps you track your analytics, along with Spreaker – what analytics should we be looking at?
- How do you measure the success of your show?
- What expectations should we set as podcasters?
- Where should we publish our podcasts – which are the top directories?
- What is the magic or strategies that will help a show be successful vs flopping and getting no traction.
Rob Greenlee’s Bio
Rob GreenleeVP/Head of Partnerships at VoxNest.com and Spreaker.com. 2017 Inductee into the Academy of Podcasters Hall of Fame, Is former EVP/CTO at PodcastOne.com in Beverly Hills, CA and former Content and Business Manager, Podcasts/TV at Microsoft’s Xbox Live and Zune. He currently hosts the SpreakerLiveShow.com podcast, Weds at 3pm PST and co-hosts NewMediaShow.com/live Live Sat at9am PST/Noon EST. He is also former lead host of WebTalk World Radio Show; recognized as the first nationally syndicated radio program in the world to begin podcasting on Sept 15th, 2004. Lives in Seattle.
“SpreakerLiveShow.com podcast, Weds at 3pm PST
NewMediaShow.com/live Live Sat at 9am PST/Noon EST
Guinness Book of World Record Holder