National Account Director at CardTapp. Mother of two with 18 years of experience in the sales industry. Has built over 2500 apps for a large range of industries.
Main Questions Asked:
- How long has CardTapp been around?
- What is Card Tapp and what does it do?
- Who was the app built for?
- How do you use and share the app?
- Can users customize the app to look like their branding?
- What’s new on the horizon?
Key Lessons Learned:
- Starting or designing a business within an industry you have experience in is easier and more effective.
- Today’s fast paced society has made simply exchanging contact information no longer enough to be remembered and can result in lost customers and income.
- Mobile technology and social media platforms play a key role in today’s modern business, and are leaving traditional methods of advertising such as exchanging business cards obsolete.
- Properly branding and advertising yourself and your business is fundamental.
- People don’t like using things that are too complex. Try to cultivate simplicity.
- While referrals are still beneficial, the ability and effectiveness to follow up and research into a business, person or product plays a much more crucial role.
- The ability to see and track how your customers interact with your business can give key insight on how to improve.
- Funneling customers from different platforms into one location increases your ability to network effectively.
- Utilize videos to convey information more effectively
- Be proactive and strive to be in the driver’s seat.
- Going above and beyond your core principles sets a standard for anyone who works with you.
- Success as a company depends on the success of your customers and employees.
- Properly focusing your effort is crucial to success.
- Knowing your customers means knowing your business.
- Strive to make connecting to you as simple as possible.
- Keeping up with technology and trends in business and networking can help increase your overall productivity.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe and leave a 5-star rating and review in iTunes!
Links to Resources Mentioned
See CardTapp in action here: dana.cardtapp.com