I recently chatted with Danielle Marchese of On Brand Podcast all about podcasting. Podcasting is such a huge extension of your brand and a solid strategy to collaborate, build relationships and market your business.
She asked me a ton of great questions and we covered the gamut of my journey, launching a podcast, leveraging, and monetizing a podcast.
Take a listen!
- I shared my story on how I got started, why I made changes and how I niched down, and the results it brought.
- Is the podcasting industry too saturated? Should I launch a podcast now?
- I shared WHY you’d want to launch a podcast and how it can benefit your business.
- Learn WHEN it’s the right time to start a podcast and what you need BEFORE you launch.
- How often should I release a podcast (weekly, monthly…)?
- How long should episodes be?
- What steps you can take to grow your audience?
- I share tips on how to repurpose your podcast topics and how to multiply and leverage your podcast content.
- Where can you find podcast shows to guest on, and get booked to be a guest on a podcast show.
- How we got connected on Podmatch.
- How to maximize and leverage the relationships that you create while podcasting.
- How to monetize your podcast.
CHECK IT OUT HERE!
And Please Accept This Gift!
Launch, Produce Or Leverage YOUR Podcast With The Partnership of Smooth Business Podcasting
What if you could record a podcast and have a team of experts handle it ALL (and have less stress, and more time to focus on your business)?
What if you had a system that enabled you to produce and promote your podcasting content like clockwork without the headaches?
What if your podcast guesting/show brought you more leads and clients?
What if you had ONE company that did it all and you spent less time project managing team members and the moving parts that go with podcasting?
You CAN – We launch, produce, promote and leverage podcasts to help businesses like you gain more leads, increase visibility, boost authority and grow. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!