In this week’s episode of the Sailing to Success Podcast Show, Lyndsay Phillips interviews Stephanie Calahan. Stephanie is the Business Vision Catalyst and founder of Calahan Solutions Inc. She helps entrepreneurs, coaches, authors, and speakers realize their brilliance and leverage their business.
MAIN QUESTIONS ASKED:
- How did you go from corporate America to where you are now?
- What do you mean by living your truth?
- What other ways do entrepreneurs stand in their own way?
KEY LESSONS LEARNED:
- If your work isn’t aligned with what you believe and what you think is important, your health and life will suffer.
- You have to make your health a priority, don’t sacrifice your body for business success.
- Recovering from being a workaholic is like breaking a habit, you have to relearn many things.
- Pick the right activities to work on, more work is not the answer.
- Define your success, understand when you’ve reached your goals.
- What you do should be aligned with how you feel. Your business should reflect you.
- What is successful for others may not be the model that will create success for you.
- Identify what’s important to you and what you want, then build your business around your desired life.
- Take time for yourself, the world can wait.
- Be honest about what you want to build.
- Visibility block, we have limiting beliefs about ourselves that restrict what we do in our business. Everyone has these things that hold us back. Don’t feel bad about it, analyze it and move past it.
- How you view the world and move through it is determined by your mindset.
- Be intentional with how you face your day. What is the best version of you that you can be?
- Mindset can be learned, repetition and practice can make being effortless.
- Sometimes, more work is not the answer. You may have to take some time for yourself and figure out your priorities.
- Your business and work should be aligned with your vision of who you want to be and the life you want to live, figure that part out first and then build from there.
- A success mindset is learned, keep practicing with a focus on becoming better and you will achieve the results you are looking for eventually.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe and leave a 5-star rating and review in iTunes!