In your business do you want incremental growth or exponential growth? I would hope you’d say exponential! Brad Sugars, the founder of the global business coaching franchise ActionCOACH ® has written 16 books, and grew Action Coach to be one of the top franchises. In fact, it operates in over 70 countries and has more than 1,000 coaches around the world, coaching 15,000 business every week. We’ll be chatting about his book Pulling Profits Out Of A Hat to show us that we CAN exponentially grow our business.
- It is easier to believe business success is the result of luck or mysterious forces rather than careful, consistent, and disciplined behaviors. What truly sets a company apart (like Amazon, Apple etc)?
- What are the 5 Disciplines of Exponential Growth and how can they help us get more profits from our business?
- Strategy, Business Development (Sales, Marketing, Customer Service have to work in conjunction) Execution, Mission (the meaning of the company) and People
- Learn strategies to get and keep long term sustainability
- Is leadership and management learned or inherent?
- You share that these 5 Disciplines give you the processes needed to best satisfy your 5 constituents: your company, your customers, your team, your stakeholders, and your community. How are ALL these constituents important to your growth.