On episode 10 of Safeguarding Your Business, we talked about how some business owners try to do everything in their business themselves which can be counter-productive! To grow your business, you need to take a step back and see the big picture – and seek to work more ON your business not IN your business. Host Ernie Bryan interviews Smooth Sailing Online Support owner Lyndsay Phillips.
Things Learned In This Interview on Safeguarding Your Business:
1. What is a Virtual Assistant (VA) brief explanation of the whole Virtual Assistant (VA) phenomenon.
2. Some examples of work that business owners should consider outsourcing to a VA or Staff.
3. Where to find and how to hire your VA or Staff and is overseas a good option.
4. How do you train your VA or Staff.
5. Are there any safety measures you can put into place when working with a VA (as they have access to so much information, logins etc).
6. How do you manage your VA or Staff (tools, best practices).