FREE Podcast Leverage System
4 Steps To Creating Authority-Boosting Content With Less Overwhelm
Make Social Media Easier
In this week’s episode of the Sailing to Success Podcast Show, Lyndsay Phillips interviews Sameer Ahmed Khan. Sameer is the CEO and co-founder of Ouzle Systems and Social Champ. He has technical expertise in developing cross platform web apps and has spoken at many universities about his entrepreneurial journey.
MAIN QUESTIONS ASKED:
- How did you get started as an entrepreneur?
- How did you get the idea for the content features on Social Champ?
- What other apps have you worked on?
- What are your favourite social media platforms?
- What have you learned from Twitter that people might find useful?
KEY LESSONS LEARNED:
Twitter and Social Champ
- Repeating your content on Twitter is a great way to get more exposure.
- Deleting your previous tweet is key.
- A small fraction of the people following you will see any specific tweet .
- Try to be a content producer instead of a content consumer.
- Repeat your content three times every eight hours.
- Don’t check your analytics right away, give your stats some time to become significant.
- Use the analytics within Social Champ to learn what the optimal posting times are for your content.
- Your Social Champ profiles are sharable to different users.
- You can add new websites to your content collection within Social Champ.
- Use the 911 method, share 9 pieces of other people’s content, 1 of your own, and 1 promotion.
- Sharing a wide range of content is a good way to find out what your audience is interested in.
- Your time is limited, you have to figure out and then focus on the priorities first.
- Don’t try to do too many things at once.
- Look at your life and experiences for sources of inspiration.
- It can sometimes take 2 to 3 years for an app to gain traction depending on the business model.
- Uses push notifications and email reminders to keep people on track.
- You can set notifications for yourself to see if the other person has accepted a reminder.
- Can be used to stay on schedule but also to keep others on schedule too.
- Snapchat is a good way to become comfortable with live video.
- Be real and authentic, you will gradually become better.
- You can graduate to Facebook Live and Periscope later.
Mindset and Comfort Zones
- Push your boundaries, that’s the only way to expand your comfort zone.
- Entrepreneurs tend to be more adventurous.
- Use the 911 method when posting content.
- Social media and a variety of content can be used to discover what your audience wants.
- Social Champ can save you time and effort so you can focus on what matters in your business.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this podcast on Social Champ, please subscribe and leave a 5-star rating and review in iTunes!