I was recently honored as a guest speaker on the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast with Chris Prefontaine (thanks Chris!), where we discuss how to leverage and use your social media content to promote your business. I love sharing practical tips, business building & content marketing strategies so that you can be more productive and attract more customers faster. Join us and learn why the need to attract new customers should be a major priority for your business’s success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why Lyndsay left her existing jobs to start a business in developing content marketing for other businesses and entrepreneurs
- How content marketing can be used to build strong business relationships and form connections
- What Lyndsay believes is the biggest mistake businesses often make in the realm of social media and content marketing
- Why consistent posting and branding across social media is key to forming a strong impression of your company
- How to leverage your social media content and repurpose it to engage with your customers through many channels
- How to get started using social media to promote your business and how to build on that foundation to expand your social media presence
- How Lyndsay defines professional success and what she considers the “big wins” of her career
- How Lyndsay turned a major challenge into a learning and growth opportunity
- What daily activities and tools Lyndsay uses to clear her mind and put herself in the right mindset for success
- What goal Lyndsay has set for her future and what business books she recommends as essential reading
- Why working with a mentor is an important tool for guidance, focus and discipline
And please go to iTunes https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-smart-real-estate-coach-podcast/id1266331428 to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode. Don’t forget to check out our website, visit us on Facebook, or hang out with us on Twitter https://twitter.com/SmartRECoach to stay up-to-date on what’s in for you!
Please let us know if there is anything our team can do to make it as easy as possible to share the episode with your community — special audio clips, social media images, links, etc. Whatever you need — happy to help.
Thanks again for all your support, it’s been truly immense!