As entrepreneurs trying to grow our business it’s common to think that we have to bend our ethics or be salesy or even ruthless to get ahead. I can’t wait to chat with Jonathan Keyser today who is proof that you do not have to be ruthless to win. He’ll share how to activate selflessness in your life, and see how and why this counter-intuitive strategy can create extraordinary, long-term success in your own business.
- You were in the cut-throat, dog-eat-dog world of commercial real estate brokerage, you became the worst version of yourself and hated it. Can you share what that was like?
- How did this shift change the game for you?
- How do you adopt the selfless service mindset?
- You talk about team-oriented culture – what does that mean and how can we weave that into our business?
- What changes did you put into place that other entrepreneurs can implement?
Jonathan Keyser is the founder and thought leader behind Keyser, the largest occupier services commercial real estate brokerage firm in Arizona. Through sheer determination and focus on selfless service, Jonathan is disrupting the commercial real estate (CRE) industry, and beyond.
A best-selling author, media contributor, and strong supporter of the Conscious Capitalism movement, Jonathan is here today to share his journey, mission, and selfless service approach to business and his book You Don’t Have to be Ruthless to Win. But his book isn’t really about him—it’s about you. Jonathan will share how you can activate selflessness in your life and see how and why this counterintuitive strategy can create extraordinary, long-term success in your own business.
Jonathan’s email: email@example.com
Maia’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonathan LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathankeyser/
Keyser Relentless Client Champion on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KeyserRelentlessClientChampion/
Keyser Co on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KeyserCo