[audio src="http://traffic.libsyn.com/sailingtosuccess/Michelle-Weinstein.mp3" /]
Sales Conversations Made Easy
Many of us cringe at the word sales. We know it’s important, we likely aren’t good at it and we fear being too salesy. Well, that’s going to end after chatting with Sales Strategist Michelle Weinstein who has landed big contracts with the likes of Costco and pitched herself to ABC’s Shark Tank, but more importantly, she’ll share with us today how to have empowered sales conversations to skyrocket our top-line revenue.
- Is there anything we can do BEFORE we get on the phone to pave the way for a great call?
- What do we need to know before we even pick up the phone for a sales call or consultation?
- What is the 80/20 rule and how does that help us in sales?
- Is there an ideal length of time for a sales call?
- Should we do much research before our sales calls?
Michelle Weinstein is a Sales Strategist, Entrepreneur, and Innovator. She has over 20 years of sales experience, selling everything from multi-million dollar homes to Paleo meatballs. Her achievements include raising over $1M dollars for her last company, landing contracts with major retailers such as Costco and The Vitamin Shoppe, and pitching her way onto ABC’s Shark Tank.
She is now the founder of The Pitch Queen, where she helps small business owners and entrepreneurs learn to LOVE selling, make a bigger impact in the world, and skyrocket their top-line revenue.