Boost your Twitter success with these top twitter apps.
There are so many tools out there to help you maximize Twitter, get a good handle on your audience and understand your analytics so you can leverage this social media platform better. Let’s check out a few of those top Twitter apps.
- Get detailed and visual analytics on anyone’s tweets, retweets, replies, mentions, hashtags…
- Browse, search, filter and get insights on the people you follow and those who follow you
- Backup/export tweets, retweets, mentions and reports to Excel & PDF in just one click
- Monitor your interactions with other Twitter users: mentions, retweets, favorites…
- Get and export Search Analytics on any keywords, #hashtags, URL or @users
- Get insights on and download any user’s retweeted & favorited tweets
- Browse, search, filter, sort and batch add/remove people to your lists
- Monitor tweets from your favorite users, lists and keyword searches
- Find out easily those you follow but don’t follow you back
- Download your followers and following lists to Excel
- Get the list of the followers you don’t follow back
- Track clicks on the links in your tweets
- Track your follower growth over time
- And much more…
Good to see where you are at and where you need to boost your profile to make it better/stand out.
Free version or premium up to $19/mo
Explore any word, hashtag, account, url or phrase. Tweepsmap analyzes:
- Where is the Twitter conversation
- Who is talking about your brand
- Where was your tweet re-tweeted
- Where are people engaging with you
- Who are your most influential advocates
Hashtag/Keyword discovery report:
- Tweet breakdown, including total, replies, and re-tweets
- Estimated reach
- Time of mentions
- Interactive map of keywords, letting you drill down to a city level
- Ability to engage directly with selected accounts (Standard anad Pro only)
- Tweet transcript
From Free, $4.99/mo up to $99/mo depending on number of followers and features
It has features similar features to HootSuite in terms of creating columns to organize your Twitter activity as well as the ability to send longer messages using their Deck.ly service. This service creates a shortened URL that directs followers to the rest of your tweet beyond 140 characters.
- Monitor multiple timelines in one easy interface.
- Schedule Tweets to be posted in the future.
- Turn on alerts to keep up with emerging information.
- Filter searches based on criteria like engagement, users and content type.
- Build and export custom timelines to put on your website.
- Use intuitive keyboard shortcuts for efficient navigation.
- Mute users or terms to eliminate unwanted noise.
ManageFlitter is for smart Twitter users or at least it would make your Twitter profile more intelligent. This tool offers advanced analytics and unique features like powerpost. Powerpost will schedule your post automatically for optimum visibility & engagement. A free tool which you should use right away. You can also unfollow all inactive Twitter accounts using ManageFlitter.
Few cool features:
- Account Search – search through over 80 million Twitter accounts in seconds – find the right accounts to follow. Improve your odds of reciprocal follows.
- Remote Account Management (RAM) – set-up rules to tell us who you want our Account Managers to unfollow or follow for you.
- Tweet Search – Follow or engage with people who have tweeted a hashtag, have included a targeted keyword or mentioned a specific Twitter account (including your competitors!) in their tweet.
- Copy other Twitter account’s followers or the accounts they follow. Leverage other Twitter accounts to quickly find targeted people to follow.
From basic/free to Business at $49/mo
Tweriod is a great tool for keeping track of the time when most of your followers are in action. Researching is necessary for a network that will make you seem lost. Tweriod is a must have tool to get to know your followers better. You can use data from this tool to schedule your tweets accordingly (at the most interactive period of the day) for better engagement.
Free up to 1000 followers!
I’m sure there are others out there plus there are many social media management tools that cover ALL platforms that do some or more of these features. Don’t feel you have to do all of them mind you. Pick which features and statistics are most important to you, with budget in mind. Be sure to let me know which are your favorites!