Who out there has said that they get business through word of mouth? A ton of us right? Well, today we are going to chat with Bill Bice who has created a new approach to marketing, one that fuses technology and expertise together to deliver marketing-as-a-service for B2B and law firms at scale. He’s going to share how to turn conversations into conversions with word of mouth marketing.
Here are some questions I asked:
- We hear so many entrepreneurs say that they get the bulk of their business through ‘word of mouth’. To me that means referrals but I know your business calls ‘Word of Mouth’ a form of marketing – what do you mean by that?
- You also talk about conversational marketing – is that related?
- How does it impact our business and what can we do to optimize and leverage it?
- Is ‘social selling’ the same thing?
- Your business creates Word Of Mouth Websites – what’s the difference?
- In an automated landscape, how do we create more ‘conversations’ naturally?
- How is LinkedIn underutilized?
Bill Bice has always been an entrepreneur, starting his first company at age 14, putting on road races with corporate sponsors. At 18, he started ProLaw Software, the first integrated ERP for law firms. After selling the company to Thomson Reuters, Bill became a VC as a founding partner in the Verge Fund, investing in high tech, high growth companies in the Southwest.
One of the core things that Bill has learned in building and investing in companies is that the go-to-market is always the hardest part of growing a business. He got so frustrated in trying to get great marketing for his companies that he decided to tackle the problem. A programmer at heart, Bill founded boomtime, tackling marketing as a technology problem. It turns out that when you follow the data, really good things happen. That’s why boomtime built the world’s first marketing-as-a-service platform: fuse. boomtime’s marketing strategists follow the data: they already know what will work. Instead of reinventing the wheel, boomtime applies proven marketing techniques at scale.
WEBSITE – https://www.boomtime.com/