We KNOW that writing a book is key in creating your authority platform and showcasing yourself as an expert, but for many (including me) it feels like such a big task to get it done. This is why I had to have Mitchell Levy on my show. Not only is he a best-selling author of over 60 books, BUT he is the AHA Guy with AHAthat.com helping people get their book out with ease.
- Why do we struggle so much in getting a book DONE?
- What is the biggest hurdle in writing a book? To me it’s the getting what’s in your head onto paper and finding the time!
- You talk about CPoP (Customer Point of Pain). When we look at writing a book, why should this be our focus?
- Is a book outline crucial and what are some do’s and don’ts?
- Where do many entrepreneurs go wrong when writing a book?
- What is the easiest way to break down the process, as it feels so overwhelming?
- How can we outsource help?
Global Credibility Expert Mitchell Levy (pronounced Lee Vee) is a TEDx speaker and international best selling author of over 60 books. As The AHA Guy at AHAthat (https://AHAthat.com), he helps to extract the genius from your head in a two-hour interview so that his team can ghostwrite your book, publish it, distribute it, and make you an Amazon bestselling author in four months. He is an accomplished Entrepreneur who has created twenty businesses in Silicon Valley including four publishing companies that have published over 800 books. He’s provided strategic consulting to over one hundred companies and has been chairman of the board of a NASDAQ-listed company. Mitchell has been happily married for twenty-nine years and regularly spends four weeks in Europe with family and friends.