Write your book in a flash
I am super thrilled to be speaking to author, speaker, book coach Dan Janal who is going to share the essential steps to write your book.
- Why should entrepreneurs write books?
- What is one thing you must be clear on before you write the first word of your next Best-Seller?
- What are the essential steps to writing a book? Some of this will surprise you!
- How do we interject stories, when stories don’t come easily to mind?
- What is a book coach and developmental editor how can they help?
- Plus he shares a killer story involving JK Rowling
Dan Janal has written more than a dozen books to help businesses build their brands, including his newest book, “Write Your Book in a Flash”. He works with thought leaders and business owners as book coach, developmental editor and ghost writer.
As an award-winning daily newspaper reporter and business newspaper editor, he interviewed President Gerald R. Ford and First Lady Barbara Bush. He was on the PR team that launched AOL.
As a publicity and marketing expert, he has helped more than 10,000 authors and experts build their platforms with his highly regarded PR LEADS and Guaranteed Press Release services
Get a free chapter to overcome all your limiting beliefs and start writing your book!